Thursday, August 18, 2016

Catching Up

I'm sure much has happened over the last couple of weeks but I don't remember much! Today Emery searched for something to do and the girls decided on a photography challenge. They had a list of ideas and had to take a photo for each one. Emery and Cadence were on a team and Regen and I were on a team. I was doing some planning for homeschool (which starts next week) so I stayed inside and she came and asked for ideas or my opinion from time to time. They also washed my car. Without being asked! My kids are amazing. I've been reading the books of two of my friends as they prepare to have them published and I'm almost done with my final edit of Escaping Neverland. After that, I'll send it off to my proofers and soon it will be published. I'm excited for that--nothing compares to birthing a new book into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment